A massage is an ultimate way to end your day. We are all aware of that. But facial massages have been something that has always been quite ignored by us. Recently, after the sudden spike of interest in skincare, people have been more focused on facial massages and they want to know more about the benefits of face massager. But, facial massages are not just a part of your skincare.
It promotes a lot of health benefits along with great skin. However, it is not wise to use your fingers to massage your face as it can also harm the skin. Our facial skin is thinner, softer, and more sensitive than our body. It is important to use the right tools for a facial massage. An expert massage therapist knows what they are doing, but we do not. This is why it is wise to use a face massager when massaging the face on your own. Now there are various types of face massagers available in the market. From face massager tools that will help your skin to absorb the skincare better to electric vibrating face massager, there are a lot of options. But, before you buy one, it is wise to know the benefits of face massager.
A facial massage as the name suggests is a massage for your face. It requires hands or a tool that will massage your skin while providing relaxation to your facial muscles. There are several types of facial massages. From lymphatic facial massage that will help you to get rid of all the fluid and toxins from your skin to make it appear less puffy and brighter, to classic face massages, an expert can offer you a lot. However, like every other massage, this too requires a hefty amount of money and time. You can get one every month but for it to work, you will be needing it more than once. That is when face massagers come to the picture. Handier, more useful and you can use it whenever you want to.
You can do a face massage at home. However, it is quite risky as our facial skin tends to be more sensitive, and wrong methods can only bring harm to your skin. Giving yourself a full-face massage can be quite hard on your own. A massage therapist is someone who is trained and an expert on this. It is better that we leave it on their hands. However, face massagers are built specifically to massage your face. They are made with the right amount of pressure to make sure they will not harm your skin in any way while providing benefits on the way.
From facial rollers made with rose quartz stone to jade stone, gua sha facial stone to vibrating sculpting face massager or derma rollers, there are a lot of facial massagers available in the market. A good facial massager made with original gold or jade can cost at least $100. The price tag might look hefty to you, but a stone face massager will last you a lifetime. So, when you look at the usefulness, in the long run, the price is quite reasonable.
A good face massage will not only help you to achieve better skin, but it will also provide you with health benefits. The benefits a jade roller can provide you are quite different from a face massager brush. Below I have talked about some of the common benefits you will be receiving from using a face massager regularly.
Here is the link to a few great facial massagers.
There are various types of facial massagers available on the market. To understand what to buy, it is important to identify what you want. If you want a massager that will be helping you along with your skincare, the market has it available. If you are looking for a massager that will provide you with the benefits of a massage, not just use a step of your skincare routine, the market has it too. Below are a few pointers to remember before you invest in facial massagers.
1. If you are buying a stone face roller or massager, always make sure it is authentic. There are a lot of counterfeit massagers available in the market for a cheaper price. These will only claim to do something for your skin while they will not.
2. If you are buying a vibrating massager, always make sure it is not too heavy. Read the product description and ensure it is noise-free as well. There is nothing worse than a heavy and noisy massager. It will only make your relaxing massage session worse.
3. There are various types of options available in the market. Explore and see what catches your eye. And then read and learn about its usage. It’s always good to understand what you are spending your money on.
4. There are gold face massage rollers available in the market. They are quite expensive as one can cost almost $200 but if you are willing to invest that much, it is wise to buy it from a trusted source. Gold has a lot of health benefits so a gold face massager will also promote healthy skin.
A lot of the time vibrating extractor tools are promoted as face massagers. It is used to extract all the dirt and sebum produced in your pores. These are not actual face massagers. Be aware of them.
A facial massage can be done at any moment of the day. However, there are different purposes of a facial massage.
# You can massage your face while washing it along with a face wash. This will allow you to have a deep cleanse. However, doing this regularly will harm your skin. As these massagers come with bristles, it is not wise to use them more than 2-3 times a week. This can over-exfoliate your skin and make it more irritant.
# If you are using a facial roller that does not exfoliate, rather massage your skin, using it on clean skin will help you to benefit the most out of it. If you can use a facial oil along with it, that would be very beneficial for your skin as well. Not only will it provide you a good massage, but it will also help you to achieve the benefits from the oil by helping to absorb it into your skin better.
Now that we have read all about the benefits of face massager, I will give you a few tips and tricks to use your massager properly. These will help you to achieve better skin and also avoid the bad part. Always use your massager upwards. This will help you to avoid your skin sagging.
– Our skin is very sensitive. Do not put pressure on the massager while massaging. It will do its own job. Just hold it on your face make sure it is touching your skin without your pressuring it on your skin.
– If you are using a stone massager, keeping it on the refrigerator will give you a very cooling effect when using it on the skin. However, if you dislike doing it, remember this is not a must. You can just use it as it is.
– Always cleanse your face and use a moisturizer or facial oil (not all facial oil suits everyone, be careful about that) before using a massager will make sure you are not pulling and tugging your skin.
Ans: Massaging our face promotes many health benefits. It increases the blood flow under our skin which promotes more collagen production. Collagen is knowns to act as an anti-aging element. It also gets rid of toxins. This helps us to achieve brighter, radiant, and youthful skin.
Ans: Massaging your face using a massager 2-4 times a week is very beneficial for your skin. However, doing it regularly will irritate your skin. A gentle massage of 2-4 minutes every day to ensure your skincare is absorbed properly is also a good option. However, regular full-face massages can be harmful to your skin.